Location: Adelaide - SAAbout the role
We are seeking qualified Security Technicians, to design, install, troubleshoot and maintain security systems for commercial and residential properties. Working closely with the Electronics team your main responsibilities will be:
- Servicing, maintaining and commissioning a wide range of electronic security products.
- Perform cable installation paths required for equipment installation
- Providing training and support to customers.
- Maintenance, fault finding, and repairing on both new and pre-existing systems.
Installation of security equipment including but not limited to:
- Access control systems;
- Alarm systems;
- CCTV systems;
- Intercom systems;
Skills and experience
Due to the variety of tasks you will be doing on any given day the following skills sets will be advantageous, but we are willing to up-skill the right candidate
- Demonstrated experience servicing a variety of alarms, access control and IP CCTV systems
- Have a passion for learning new and innovative technology.
- Be self-motivated with a "can-do" attitude.
- Have a good understanding of wired and wireless networks (e.g. IP address, SSID, gateway etc).
- Competencies in Integriti, Concept, & Tecom systems
- Competency in IP Video, Network Switches and Infrastructure
- Possess strong personal values including high integrity, reliability, and excellence.
- Demonstrate past experience of working effectively unsupervised and as part of a team.
- Demonstrate good problem-solving skills and ability to find the root cause.
- Have excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills, customer service skills, and the ability to simplify technical jargon to non-technical people.
- Be available for occasional after hours / on-call work.
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Security Licence Essential
- Open Cabling License Essential
- A team player who professionally interacts and collaborates with colleagues at work.
To apply, please send resume and a cover letter, attention to James Vaninetti at email@example.com
Only successful applicants will be contacted.