Location: Pooraka - SAYou will have experience in:
- quality cabinetmaking and on the tools;
- highly detailed, one-of-a-kind architectural projects
- residential/commercial installations and manufacturing.
- A great attitude
- Highly motivated
- High level of skill and proven problem solving ability
- Can work well under pressure
- Demonstrated leadership skills or a willingness to learn;
- Good communication skills;
- A personable character;
- Self-motivation and can work effective on there own, a forward thinking attitude
- Strong customer focus
- Your own tools
- Drivers license and own car
Last, but definitely not least, you will need an eye for detail. We do not cut corners and our projects are meticulously produced. If you like to cut corners - this is not the role for you.
We are a small tight knit company that is growing rapidly. We are looking for long term employees that will want to grow and develop within the company.
The manufacturing factory is located off Research rd, Pooraka. Installs and work is all over Adelaide.
Please forward your resume and a cover letter, attention to James Vaninetti at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful applicants will be contacted.