Location: Orroroo - SAA fantastic opportunity exists for a full time Engineering Fabrication Tradesperson to join our valued Host Employer in Orroroo, South Australia. Our Host is a small family owned metal fabrication engineering business servicing agriculture and transport industries.
Immediate start for the right person. To be successful you must be hardworking, honest and reliable along with being physically fit as the position can be physically demanding.Essential Qualifications:
- Completed trade qualification in Certificate 3 in Engineering Fabrication equivalent or higher with evidence of welding certification.
- Current Driver's License
- White or Red Card
To be eligible for this position you must:
- Have structural steel experience.
- Be reliable and willing to work overtime, shifts or working away for short periods with accommodation and transport provided if required.
- Able to pass a medical including drug & alcohol screening.
- Have efficient multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Be a team player and can actively contribute to a team.
- Committed to safety and able to apply WHS requirements, policies and procedures in the engineering industry.
To apply, please send resume including evidence of qualifications and 2 checkable references and a cover letter to Tracy Northcott to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Only Australian Citizens or those eligible to work in Australia need apply.